- Terms and conditions do not affect your statutory consumer rights.
- By emailing your order to us, you are offering to buy the goods at the price stated subject to our terms and conditions.
- We have the right to refuse to supply the goods ordered but will only do this under extreme circumstances.
- Goods are subject to availability. If we do not supply the goods, we will refund any monies paid. We will not be liable for compensation or damages if we do not supply the goods.
- A binding contract is formed only when you receive confirmation from us that your order is accepted and is ready for collection. This we confirm by email.
- We aim to accept collection within the time scale stated, although, at times, collections may be subject to conditions outside our control. All collection times are approximate and we will not be held liable for any compensation of damages as a result.
- If we are unable to accept collection within our normal collection times, we will contact you immediately. Please check your collection carefully for any damages upon receipt. In the unlikely event that you receive damaged goods, you must contact us within seven days by email.
- You will be responsible for the goods once collection has been made.
- Every care has been taken in the preparation of the contents of this website. However, as far as is permitted by applicable law, we disclaim all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy of information contained within.
- If any provision of these terms and conditions shall be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable then that provision shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining terms and conditions.
We use Stripe Payment Gateway to process all payments. We regularly audit our provider to ensure your data is protected and cannot be accessed by other companies or individuals.